Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vlog? What Vlog?

So, I got a little busy yesterday and I've been super busy today getting my house in order that I haven't had a chance to video mysweetself answering the questions you've either emailed, FB'd or posted as a comment on this post.

My goal is to have it done for Friday.  I know, I'm lame.  But I think we established that on this blog ohhh, about five years ago.

I have about six questions to answer so far, which surprises me.  Maybe I'm just nosier than everyone else.  I'd be asking questions like crazy if someone offered to answer anything I asked. ☺

A couple of 'em are serious and I'm going to have to make notes.  Thank you, Sammy, for making me think!

Friday.  I promise.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hmmm...something to look forward to :) I can usually see your face as I read your words but to actually see your face...wonder how good my imagination actually is :)

PS-you need to update your profile...you can't trade with the skinny girl since you are the skinny girl now! :)heehee

Kristie said...

what I meant was...

I can usually see your face in my imagination...

oops!

Sam said...

You're sweet to thank me, especially since I was worried about being too personal! Looking forward to the vlog! :-)