Josh and I celebrated our 13th anniversary this weekend.
To celebrate we went for a 90 mile bike ride. No, I'm not even a little kidding. A little sore, yes. Kidding, no.
When we were about 35 miles in I hit a bump and my chain did some weird thing and we had to stop so I could watch Josh fix it. (we wouldn't want me to break a nail that I've just now quit biting, right?)
We're about to get back on our bikes and he looks at me and says, "Where's your muffin top?" (he's a sweet talker, that one.)
My reply, "I stuffed it in my spandex. Duh." As if it just magically went away or something. Spandex is good for stuffing in muffin tops, FYI!
Today he's telling me that he doesn't have a current insurance card in his Suburban and he doesn't want to go to jail if he gets pulled over. (I think he was being slightly dramatic.)
"Oh, I don't know what I did with the new ones. But it's not a big deal, when I got pulled over and didn't have a current card, it wasn't a big deal."
To which he replies, "Yeah, because you have a rack."
That I apparently need to make sure I don't stuff in spandex.
3 comments:
More evidence that Josh is TOTALLY the guy for YOU!
The post title made me laugh - as did the post. You guys are cute. =)
unfortunately, i do NOT have that particular body type going for me, and can assure Josh that it really is no big deal - boobs or not, the police officers will be very nice and let you go on with your day. (but i like his drama)
Post a Comment