If we talk on the phone or see each other in person at some point today...
I am not drunk.
I am not incoherent.
I am not crazy.
(okay, I'm a little crazy, but I'm taking pills for that.)
What I am is sleep deprived.
and video and my lip service - totally off. what is up with that? apparently i'm doing something wrong. *sigh
Please excuse the children. And my shoving of them. ☺
2 comments:
Sarah,
You have the sweetest voice!!
I'm sorry I have no advice what so ever...I know disappointing!
We do have two cocker spaniels & they sleep with us! Luckily they don't bother me except when Newman (named after Ryan Newman the Nascar driver) decideds he needs to go out & he lets us know with a loud "ruff". Just once. Unless we don't get up but then he'll wait a few minutes until the next "ruff"!
I hope someone else has some good advice. The only thing I can suggest is maybe he is more like our children & it will take time for him to realize this is the way it is: kennel time. I think he may get used to it.... & here I said I had no advice in the beginning. lol
I love your blog & vlogs...:)
If you ever figure it out let me know!
My dog does sleep through the night, however we have other doggy-misbehaving-gonna kill the mutt-moments. She digs, she chews, she escapes, she likes dirty underwear & socks, she still can't hold her bladder when in the house.
Does it all so cutely though. A true love-hate relationship. Ugh.
Post a Comment