Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things that make me laugh or snort.

This post from Kelsey this morning, it made me snort.

Spice telling me she liked my boot but to me it sounded like she said she liked my boob.  Which wouldn't have really surprised me because, really, who doesn't?  But she was talking about my black boot.  And it is pretty cool.

While getting into my jammies the other night Sugar came into my room and was looking at my belly.  She touches it.  "Your belly is still pretty, even if it's squishy."

I find it hee-larious that the guy Amber and I have been torturing has dubbed us, "Osama bin Amber" and "Muhammed al Sarah"

A few years ago Amber and I went to Seattle for the NKOTB concert (glory!) and we borrowed my mom's GPS.  We named her "Dominatrix" because she was so bossy.  Yesterday on my mom's drive to her new state, the GPS stopped working.  She sent me a text and used the name we dubbed the GPS years ago.  I thought it was funny that she remembered.  But I guess how can you not, right?

Katie saying she's 5'5".

I met with 7 other girls yesterday to press 65 gallons of apple cider.  (Katie's brilliant idea) We had a pretty great system worked out.  Everyone doing something and then changing jobs every now and then.  At one point Candee and I were the ones filling the jugs.  She was on one side of the table holding the funnel, I was on the other side pouring the cider.  My arm was tiring so we decided to trade.  So we switched sides of the table.  And after we did, I realized we were idiots.  Why we didn't just switch funnel and bucket of cider, I don't know.  Other than we're dorks.  We got a good laugh out of it though.

My girls were playing 'Amber and Sarah' the other day.  "Do you wanna go to the gym?"  "Let's do yoga!"  We're hardcore gym-goers. Obvs.

I called Josh this morning.

Me: Hey, where are ya?

Him: I'm in Pasco, where are you?

Me:  I'm in the kitchen.

Him:  Right where you should be, woman.

2 comments:

Keely said...

That sounds like something Bryce would say! In the future I think I will respond with that zipline comment :)

the cubicle's backporch said...

MrC always says stuff like that... hee hee. I love that Josh does too.

A joke that MrC passed to me from his dad: Why are women's feet so small?

So they can stand closer to the stove.

Gah. They're horrible.