Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Links

If I have the time (or patience) and if I remember, I'd like to start a new Saturday tradition on my blog.

I'd like to link you to my favorite posts from other bloggers that I've read that week.

Let's take a look at some posts I hope you enjoy as much as I did:

I didn't know the word 'penis' could be mentioned so many times in one post.  It's not a dirty post.  It's just a really funny post.

I'm a big fan of trying to find alternatives to over the counter stuff to deal with colds or other illnesses (except mental illness, apparently) and this post was an excellent resource and full of info.

I love Amy Beth.  I don't think I've ever "met" someone with a bigger heart.  This isn't a happy post.  Or a funny post.  It's a real post.  To her.  To thousands of others.  And it hurts my heart.  I am thankful for her honesty.

I'm a big fan of friends.  Reading this made me long for close friends like this.  I have close friends.  Yet I don't feel I'm taking the time to make this deep connection.  I need to change this.

And this post.  This post hit too close to home.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love this idea! Amy Beth is one of my favorites too. She would be a complete blast to hang out with, I think :)

Bethany said...

Oh and also, I wish we lived closer! I love my online friends but it's nice to have friends nearby to call up & hang out with too. :)

The cubicle's backporch said...

I love this idea! And it gives me a chance to read some blogs I've never read!