Wednesday, October 01, 2008

She didn't eat it!

In the past month I've witnessed a 9 year old pick and eat her boogers.

In the past month while driving my car I've witnessed an adult male pick and eat his boogers. No joke, man, no stinkin' joke.

In the past month I had a friend tell me about their child picking and eating her boogers.

In the past 20 seconds my little girl says, "ew, uh boooooger!" she holds up her finger and is panic stricken.

I tell her to get a tissue and wipe it off. She walks to the bathroom with her finger held out in front of her.

Proud moment. It really was.

*Wiping a tear*

5 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

That's really funny. I watched Ashley pick and eat a booger the other day. I was horrified. I think she's been watching Meg too much :)

amber said...

Give her some alone time with Avery, she'll be eating in no time

Corie said...

Oooh, you should be proud!
I think your daughter is in the minority here. Pretty sure most kids would have popped it in their mouth!

Unknown said...

My kids have never eaten theirs thankfully, but my son would wipe them on the wall. Gross!!!!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ewww! Blah! I can almost "see" a child doing it...but a grown man?? And don't tell me he missed his last meal either! Yeak...