Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Undeserving

Katie is on her way with dinner for my family.

Amber just left after doing my dishes, cleaning my bathroom and vacuuming my house.

I have two more meals coming over the next couple of days.

Kristie sent a Starbucks gift card.

Friends/family have sent texts with encouraging words

These girls and their loving on me is almost too much.  My heart is happy.  Full.

Not sure what I did to be so blessed with these friends but I sure am thankful.

2 comments:

denise said...

Eh, none of us really deserve God's grace, but that's what makes it "grace" after all. Friends are His gracious gift to us!

That said, you are the sweetest and most loyal of friends and I'm pretty sure others want to bless you because you've been a blessing to them. I love you!

Kristie said...

ditto to what Denise said!!