If you're looking to get organized, maybe this will help you, too. Modify it to the needs of your household.
Sunday
- Church
- Lunch at Costco, for $3.31 we get a hot dog, piece of pizza and unlimited refills on a drink. This is great!
- Clip coupons from Sunday paper
- RELAX!!!
- Laundry Day, fold and put away
- Plan weekly menu, this includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks.
- Clean out Fridge
- Wipe Down Cupboards, Counters and Mop Kitchen Floor.
Tuesday
- Grocery Shopping(I found our local Safeway marks meat down lowest on Tuesdays, so that's why I choose Tuesdays to shop.)
- Lucky # Tuesday at Bi-Mart. If you have one in your area, go on Tuesday! Check your #, if you didn't win, leave! Don't be fooled into sticking around and spending money you normally wouldn't have spent.
- Vacuum and Dust, Living Room, Bedrooms, Upstairs
Wednesday
- Bake Bread
- Clean up outside: front porch, sliding glass doors, under carport.
Thursday
- Clean out Holly(our suburban) Vacuum, Dust, Wash Windows
- Send cards or letters to family and friends. I've decided that on this day I'm going to send a card or letter to a couple of people. I know I love to get "snail mail" so I'm going to send some. I think it just might make someones day.
Friday
- Wash Bedding and Bathroom Towels
- Check Budget
- Scrapbook (my mom usually takes Jaylee on Friday for the day, so I thought this would be a good time to spend a couple of hours getting caught up on my scrapbook.)
- Clean Bathroom: Starting with the toilet, sprinkle some Comet and then close the lid. Sprinkle Comet in the tub, leave it. Wash the mirror. PineSol the sink and countertop. Sweep. Go back to tub and toilet, scrub-a-dub-dub! When finished, mop and put fresh towels out.
Saturday
- SMT
- Work on Home Projects
- Visit Family, I've decided we need to designate a day of the week to visit family. Whether it works out or not-we'll have to see. I've just noticed it's hard to visit during the week. We enjoy being home in the evening, so it's hard for us to get out. I think having Saturday be extended family day is a good idea. I'll let ya know how it goes.
- Prepare Sunday dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment