Friday, January 19, 2007

Totally freaking out!

Oh my goodness!!!!! Okay, I know I've not been around much and I'm sorry for that. I was just tired of trying to blog and have my ridiculous dial up disconnect. So, I've fixed my problem!!!

I am a DSL girl now!

*Bowing*

Holy smokes, it's so fast! I've never had DSL before, it's quite exciting. I called my husband and informed him that I was not only on the phone with him but connected to the internet as well. He played along, acting very excited for me and then says, "well great, now you can be online and on the phone!"

My response, "yes, that may happen a few times with your sister."

Seriously, sometimes we'll email each other but can't wait and we'll call and talk all about the email we just sent. It's too fun. But now, I'll be able to call her and email her all at the same time!

I'm giddy I tell you. Just. Plain. Giddy.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wohoo...welcome to high speed!