This is how I wanted my morning to go:
Wake up at 6
Have devotions
Make Joshua breakfast
Get Jaylee up
Change her diaper
See Josh off to work
Do breakfast dishes
Play with Jaylee
Lay Jaylee down for morning nap
Clean like a mad woman all around my house
This is how my morning has gone:
Woke up at 7
Made Josh a bagel, it got stuck in the toaster and burned, while trying to dig it out the eggs burned, too.
Josh got Jaylee up
He changed her diaper
Saw him off to work
Got on the computer
Played with Jaylee
Talked on the phone
Laid Jaylee down for a nap
Got back on the computer
Not dressed yet. Haven't brushed my teeth. I did put on deodorant but was then reminded I haven't shaved in awhile. Seriously. I've got to do something about this.
You're probably all grossed out and will never come back again.
Hmmm...maybe I shoulda told ya all this sooner! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment