they say the washer eats socks? Well, my bed does that. I was making my bed this afternoon...I can't do it in the morning, my eyes are barely open enough to walk downstairs...anyway, if only I had a digital camera to show you.
Here's the deal: My feet are always cold. I go to bed at night with socks on. However, I refuse to sleep with socks on. Your feet need to breathe, ya know? Plus, even though the sheets are usually cold, I love the feel of them on my feet. So, after a few minutes in bed, I take my socks off. With my feet. So, when I was making my bed, I took off the trillion blankets we have going on and find...let me count them real quick...2 white pairs, 1 black pair, 1 random black and 1 random white sock at the bottom of the bed.
It made me laugh. I so wanted to be able to show you. But if I took a picture now and then when I develop it next millenium it probably won't be as funny. Hey Kristie, remember when you talked about not having a corkscrew...and remember what I did...hmmm... hehehe just kidding, but thought it was funny anyway. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment