
Are you wondering at the title? Are you curious? Wondering why the picture? I've decided I'm going to start labeling my posts and this will most definitely be labeled Random.
Here's a story that is probably so not funny to anyone else but myself (and possibly Amber) but remember Bowling night? I had borrowed my in-laws little pick up for the evening since Holly only gets about 10 mpg. So, we're cruising in the little pick up and I show Amber that my FIL has this really cool seatbelt cover that's all fuzzy. She calls it a kitty and then out of nowhere, I tell her it's a 'possum.
We died. Seriously, tears in the eyes, rolling down our face laughter. It's been weeks and we're still laughing about it.
Well, the little pick up, now dubbed The 'Possum, is now in our possession. It's on loan until my in-laws need it again. Great except that it's a two seater.
There are three of us.
So, my husband gets this brilliant idea. We have 1972 Cadillac in our pasture. It's been there a few years. It has a bench seat in it.
It's leather.
Oh yeah, that's right The 'Possum now has a leather bench seat in it. Amber tried to start a new name for it the 'Possumillac, I relay it to Josh:
Him: Don't you think people will think we're weird if we call it the possumillac?
Me: You don't think they already do just calling it The 'Possum?
Him: Good point.
So, yesterday when I go out to the grocery store Jaylee and I are driving her around. I'm at a stop sign. Waiting for a pedestrian but he waves me to go first.
I take off and we go flying backward.
I can't see out the windshield.
I can't reach the clutch.
Jaylee's feet are in the way of the stick.
I'm in the middle of the road...
and almost peeing my pants laughing so hard.
Finally I get it together and we continue on as if nothing happened. Whew. Guess the seat wasn't bolted down...
What doesn't kill you...makes you pee just a little. (PJAL)
No comments:
Post a Comment