and that's right. I did it. I fell off 'er.

And by the picture you'd think it was a graceful fall. That I didn't mean to, it just sorta happened while I was looking at the pretty flowers. But no, I didn't fall off my wagon. I jumped ship! She ordered burgers from this wonderful little, greasy stand, that quite honestly I'm not sure how it's still running, legally. And that burger, mmmmm. But after a couple of bites into it, I could feel the cow trying to kill me. So, I ripped off the bun...pulled him out...
and fed him to the kid.
Anyway, just felt completely guilty and had to confess.
Thanks for letting me play Catholic.
3 comments:
Just found your blog...
Wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed my time here. I will be back! :)
LOL:)! I don't think God cares if you are a veggie or meat lover! I think He just cares if you are a Jesus lover! Have a great SMT! Wish I could come have donuts with ya but I'll be at the soccer field!
You didn't jump ship, you were just testing the waters!
Post a Comment