Had an "issue" with husband this morning. Instead of by his name I call him husband when he's been naughty. And this morning he was just that.
Let me remind you, I am not, I repeat...am not a morning person. And at 6 am he's asking me where his belt is. Pffft. So, I pull out the trick my mother used on me.
"Well, when I wore it last...."
Yeah, that didn't go over so hot. 45 minutes later as he's about to leave, "find my belt yet?"
BUGGER!
So, I go find his belt. He leaves for work and my day is off to a wonderful start. Sense the sarcasm please.
We rarely fight. Seriously. But when we do, it's always over petty stuff like this. I decide to make nice. I load Jaylee up in the suburban and head for coffee. I call him on my way.
Me: I'd like to make a peace offering.
Him: Oh yeah?
Me: Yeah, you want a coffee?
Him: Why, because you were naughty about finding my belt?
Me: This is about to become a pissed off-ering.
Him: *chuckles*
And that ended our "fight."
2 comments:
:) Why is it that a man can never find anything?
Now I normally think of myself as the Queen of Puns, but I had not thought of this one. I am sooooo going to use that. But I'll give you one of my sayings in exchange:
Me: I thought of a solution to help us not to argue so much.
Husband: Really? What is it?
Me: You just need to stop pissing me off.
Husband: Oh, is that all? It's so simple!
Me: I knew you would see it that way.
Post a Comment