Thursday, August 02, 2007

Events for the Day

There isn't much to blog about. I mean, there is, 'cause I have an issue I'm dealing with, just not one I can make public at the moment, but when I can...I assure you I will!

Anyway, since I can't vent about what I want to vent about, I'll give you the rundown of My Day.

For the last few weeks our mornings have started soooo early. Around 5:30 or so we get up and either make coffee or go get coffee. Josh heads off to work at 6:55, so as not to be late for his 7 o'clock start time. Jaylee and I meander down to the park and since we're there so early, the only people at the park are the inmates, dressed in orange, picking up garbage.

I don't know them by name but we're used to each other by now. Makes me laugh when they find a quarter, they start yelling. Thinking I might just start bringing pennies to throw and watch their faces light up.

After the park we drive aimlessly through town because, you know, gas is cheap and driving around is sooo much fun.

She naps and I clean house, email, read a book, or like this morning...I tried to pull the weeds that are lining my driveway. Impossible. They like it there and they don't want to leave.

And since they are so tall, they actually provide some privacy and I'm considering letting them stay.

Since it's Thursday, I'll go mow the lawn of a lady named Linda who lives down the holler and then I'll mow my in-laws lawn as well. I don't know what to make for dinner. I'm sure I'll be able to whip something up. Just not sure it'll be edible.

Eh, beggars can't be choosers.

Yup, that's the extent of excitement for my Thursday. Hope yours is just as grand!

No comments: