I'm so excited it's Friday. And that's silly. Because in the "Life of Sarah" basically everyday is Friday. It's not like I go to work or anything but I still get excited for Friday.
Usually I'm excited for Friday because I know SMT is the next day and Josh doesn't have to work but tomorrow he does. Which isn't terrible, four hours of overtime makes for a lovely paycheck and he only has to work til noon.
I think my love of Fridays started as a kid. We'd have nachos and share Pepsi and then when TGIF came on, we'd have popcorn and M&M's and watch DJ, Stephanie and Michelle manipulate Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse.
Then, as I got older, Friday meant football or basketball games. Hanging out with my friends.
After I met Josh, Friday meant going to his parents' house and watching movies or playing cards.
I've just always loved Fridays. This one won't be anything glamorous but it's still Friday and I'm still thankful.
1 comment:
I want to spend a Friday with Sarah, I love her so much, she is a kick in the pants, really, she is THE kick in the pants that I card about. Love & such.
Post a Comment