Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kinda panicked a lil bit...

Yesterday I came out of Lurkerdom, remember, it's an actual place...and in doing so, the girl whose post I commented on, ended up heading on over to my lil place and reading my blog! She even left a comment.

And then I panicked. Jeana...the girl I think is hil.air.ious, left a comment on my blog. I panicked because she is sooo funny and I realized I sooo am not. And once again I felt inferior and so totally almost deleted this lil haven of mine in fear she may return and wonder why the heck I even have a blog in the first place.

Fear not (cause I know y'all were worried)...I didn't delete me. Obviously. I'm trying to just be happy with how I blog and what I blog about, and be thankful for girls, like Jeana, who have a blog where we can go if we feel the need to pee our pants.

I'm tellin' ya, that youngest son of hers, kills me everytime.

So, Jeana, thank you for visiting me in my lil neck of the woods. You're welcome anytime. Just know that I get a lil tongue tied and sweaty and possibly a little light headed when you're here. But you're always welcome, nonetheless!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

And here I thought my stopping by would make you feel more welcome at my place! For the record I thought the post I commented on was pretty funny. I would say that it happens to all of us and tell you how stupid I felt meeting one of my favorite bloggers recently, but if you've been reading my blog any length of time you probably already know.

So is it safe to come back, or am I endangering your blog my crossing the threshold?

Kristie said...

the blog is for you...if it makes you smile then keep postin', if it doesn't then don't...shouldn't feel like you need to entertain...my blogger girls have become some of my best friends...so I say comment away and post away...cause we want to know you the way you are...the way God made you...not the you who's trying to entertain all of us! Love ya just the way you blog!:)