Monday, August 06, 2007

Today's To-Do List...

is ridiculously long. But, remember...some is better than none! :)

Here's my list:
Dishes-check
Sweep kitchen-check
Vacuum
Dust
Sweep bathroom
Start laundry-check and as I started laundry this morning, I pulled clothes from the washer that I did yesterday, you know how you'll sometimes find a quarter or a pony tail or a wad of paper? Well, this morning, I found a flip flop. Uh huh. I did. She's all nice and clean now! But seriously, how did that get in there?!
FAPA(fold and put away)Laundry
Bring books upstairs and load bookcase
Take Chicken out to thaw at 2 pm
Clean up mess outside Josh has been working outside a lot on our suburbans (yes, plural) taking one engine and replacing it with the other, so there are grease rags and tools and just a lot of junk that needs picked up.
Mow backyard
Clean out fridge I really love to clean out my fridge but after I do so, it usually leaves us with butter and milk and there's not much you can make for dinner with that! I may have to go grocery shopping too.

So, there's my list. I know it's do-able. I just don't really want to do all of it. We'll see what I can get done or what I choose to get done.

Have a good day!

No comments: